Donnerstag, 17. November 2016

My Fashion change during years

I got asked about my Fashion, so I thought writing something about it.

First, I will start with how my Fashion thing began.
My taste of Fashion changed many times during my life.

2011, when I was 14 years old,
I liked Emo/Scene because of the dark clothes
they wear and the way how they made their hairs.
So I've got into Emo/Scene Style.
I also dyed my hair few times.
My hairs were mostly
blonde/pink/black or just blonde/black.














2012 I slowly started to get away from Emo/Scene
and got into gothic style.
I still weared all black but also another dark Colors.
I bought my clothes mostly from EMP.
I loved to buy black dresses and things with skull heads.
My hair colors were still blonde/black or just black.













2014 I started to buy more nerdy/geeky stuff,
such as batman shirts and galaxy stuff and so on.
I started to be a total nerd and wanted to have clothes
about games, movies, some galaxy things.




















2016 changed my fashion thing completly.
I go interested in Harajuku Fashion,
a Fashion style from the neighborhood
of Harajuku in Tokyo, Japan.
I totally fell in love with the kawaii style
of those fashion things.
It has many different categories about fashion,
but I have only 3 different categories I really love.
Those are Decora, Fairy Kei and Lolita.
It's totally different from all the Fashion styles I had before,
because it's all bright and colorful.

Decora is the most bright and
loudest harajuku style,
it's characterized with childish style
and totally kawaii.
Expressed in a mishmash of colors and a whole bunch of hair clips and accessoires.

Fairy Kei is almost same with Decora, but only with bright and pastel colors like pink, blue, purple, turquoise or any other pastel colors.
It's more dressing up like a fairy, that's why it's called fairy kei.

Lolita is dressing up like a doll. You can wear
any kind of  dress and Colors, but remember you
have to look like a princess doll!












I still wear nerdy/geeky stuff sometimes, and also sometimes gothic.
But most of all I wear Harajuku Fashion.



1 Kommentar:

  1. Also ich hab mich eigentlich nur darin verändert habe keine hemden mehr zu tragen weil ich keinen bock habe die immer zu bügeln

    AntwortenLöschen